Fucó



When I was a child I used to have many pets, like dogs, cats, rabbits and hamsters, but sadly I grew up as they were dying. So for the past 7 years I didn't had any pet, until last year when I started to REALLY want a dog. Anyway, my mother strongly opposed, so it took a lot of efforts and promises to convinced her. And that's how Fucó came to my life.
   
Around that same time, one of my aunts called me and told me that one of her friends was giving puppies for adoption, so when my mom finally said yes, I went to pick him up.



Fucó is a mixed dog, is very small and with only one year he is always full of energy. His brown hair it’s straight and bright, and he is in a very good health. The only thing that bothers us, are the fleas.







Now I can say that he is a member of the family, we all love and take care of him very much, even if we don’t take him to walk very often!



We are sorry Fucó!





Comentarios

  1. The animals become part of your family. In my case I treat my dog ​​like a baby!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fucó looks like the "Lipigas Dog". The dogs are the best friends of the humans.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. hahahahahhahahaha my mom says that Fucó is ugly and calls him "Lipigas Dog" too :(

      Eliminar
  3. Fucó is a very nice name. You have very nice pictures of your dog. He looks very quiet!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Its a pity when your puppies get older and die...I think this is the worst part of having them

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Fucó is really young and naughty, what crazy things has he done latlely?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares